Wednesday, August 27, 2008

she saw me looking at her...but she was oblivious to my gaze...oblivious to the world around her..the sweet taste that he left in her mouth was all she could think about.the warm embrace,the roughness of his hands on her back..slowly tracing her spine,going down...she knew i was looking...silent..unbelieving..but she was too lost in him to notice,,lost in a dream...
the embrace became something more...their bodies now slowly rocking..his face slowly coming down her neck..down her collarbone...as i stared.they sat down on the bed...his hand on his waist..
'been so long since i last saw you..',he whispered in her ears...
'i know...was terrible', she replied...
his hand gone up now and was resting just below her left breast...she put her arm around his shoulder pulling him closer..she was just wearing a sphagetti...and evrytime they spoke he kept starin down her cleavage...she never noticed...i did.
suddenly she noticed me...'oh how rude of me..', she seemed flustered..
she motioned me closer...'should have introduced you..'
she was almost mumbling now...looked up at me...i just caught the first few words...
" meet Daddy ".

No comments: